Most companies demand 35% deposit to book an LA limousine during booking. But these deposits are non-transferable and non-refundable. They accept Master card, American express, Visa, Money orders, Checks, Cash or Discover.
Payment of balance
Ultimate payment of the balance is accepted by the event data. Here are the forms of payment that is accepted for special events.
- Weddings: Most companies accept personal checks in their office at least 21 days prior the date of marriage. They also accept a Money Order, Cash or a Check. The amount must be provided at the first pick up location to the chauffeur.
- Proms: For proms also, they accept personal checks at least 21 days before the prom day. You can also make payment through Money Order, Cash or a certified Cashier’s check on the day of event.
- All other services: For all other services, they also accept credit card for limited services.
- Credit cards: Companies in LA limousine don’t accept credit cards for proms and weddings as a final balance.
If you want to cancel any of your bookings, they required a cancellation mail signed by the one who confirms the reservation. You can find the mail address of the particular company on their websites.
- Proms: They don’t accept the letter 60 days prior the day of the promo.
- Weddings: They don’t accept the letter 45 days prior the event.
- All other services: They don’t accept the cancellation letter 14 days prior the event.
After receiving your cancellation mail, the agents of the company contact you for confirmation receipt. If you have made the payment through credit cards, the required balance is automatically deducted.
You need to verify that all stated details, such as times, date, vehicles requested, locations, and billing details are correct. Most companies sign an agreement which states that you won’t pitch the original vehicle you booked or won’t diminish the actual duration of the event you demanded during reservation. The contract changes need to be finalized 72 hours before the service date.
You need to accept and understand few of their delay policies, like acts of god, road conditions, unforeseen traffic, and weather conditions during travelling. If any delays were made due to these listed conditions, they will extend the drop time to compensate the length of time induced by the delay. Further to this, there will not be any liability provided by the limousine company. If they suspect any condition that is unhealthy for our vehicle or chauffeurs, they have the right to inform you and cancel the service. In this case, the company will refund all of your payments within 2 weeks.
Demand fees and policy
Companies will check out each vehicle after, during, and before each service. If any damage is suspected during a service, the customer will be answerable for all kind of harms and damages. The company can demand you money for any damage happened to their limousine.
The company does not accomplish your demand of itineraries which shows a time that the client expects to reach at particular locations after the initial pick up time.